To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
In A Tribute To His Friend DāM-FЦПK, Dame The Drummer Aims To "Keep The Funk Alive"
In A Tribute To His Friend DāM-FЦПK, Dame The Drummer Aims To "Keep The Funk Alive"

By JR on 10:12 AM

Filed Under: , ,


"After being on tour this summer with DåM-FunK I have to say I think I caught the funk bug. I really appreciate the way the people received and appreciated the music we delivered throughout Europe. This tour was a major learning opportunity for me. I met a lot of influential people and learned how to function through a rigorous tour schedule. At times we didn't even have time to shower, going from the baggage claim strait to the stage. This track is dedicated to the man who made it all possible. My brother DåM-FunK" - Dame The Drummer

Thanks to Ennio Styles for helping to keep the Funk alive.

0 comments for this post