To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
"Reach Higher" With The Pop/Rock/Jazz Fusion Of Peter Bennborn Project
"Reach Higher" With The Pop/Rock/Jazz Fusion Of Peter Bennborn Project

By JR on 5:38 PM

Filed Under: ,


"It's a true honor to realize visions, the potential of an idea, through collaborations, with people from near and afar sharing the same passion - in this case, music.

I am so grateful for having the opportunity and means to pursue my musical dreams; there's really no excuse for me not to "Reach Higher", but my own imaginary limitations.

Listen to these guys go epic in between symphonic rock, pop, jazz, fusion (yes, I couldn't care less about labeling my music) in 6/8ths, originally inspired by a Norwegian progressive rock track and Pat Metheny Band and ended up...somewhere Florian, Manuel, Walter and Noemie took me - on an inspired journey.

The song is my idea, but it's truly our song. Enjoy!" - Peter Bennborn

Music: Peter Bennborn

Guitars: Florian Mueller (@flohbold)
Bass: Manuel Muzzu (www.manuelmuzzu.com)
Drums: Walter Kelleher (www.cooldrumtracks.com)
Keys/synths: Peter Bennborn
Vocals: NoƩmie Costa (@kosmi-1)

Mixed & Mastered by Peter Bennborn


0 comments for this post