To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Michael Jackson - "Pretty Young Thing" (The Funk LeBlanc Remix)
Michael Jackson - "Pretty Young Thing" (The Funk LeBlanc Remix)

By JR on 5:04 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"Happy Halloween! It would be super obvious for me to remix Thriller for Halloween so I decided not to do that. Instead I wanted to remix a track for some reason Michael Jackson never performed live. I always thought that was weird because I bet this track would make all the fine ladies melt 😄. PYT aka Pretty Young Thing is what I decided to remix around and I really think you're going to like this one!

Call me crazy, but I always felt the original song was too fast, so I slowed it down 115bpm. I used the Sequential Drum Traks for the drums. The bassline is from an Oberheim SEM. Plenty of real instruments like my Yamaha upright piano and live percussion." - Funk LeBlanc Remix

0 comments for this post