Tech joins Pharoahe for the militant title track from his album on Duck Down Records, March 8th 2011. What a guitar solo at the end of this track lol! I haven't heard one of that caliber on a Hip Hop song in a long time. Between this song and "Black Hand Side", I expect a nice variety from Pharoahe this time in a solo effort with deeper social commentary and high lyrical skills as always.
Pick up your copy of W.A.R. at Amazon.com | iTunes
1. The Warning feat. Idris Elba (produced by Pharoahe Monch)
2. Calculated Amalgamation (produced by Lion Share Music Group)
3. Evolve (produced by Exile)
4. W.A.R. feat. Immortal Technique & Vernon Reid (produced by Marco Polo)
5. Clap (One Day) featuring Showtyme & DJ Boogie Blind (produced by M-Phazes)
6. Black Hand Side featuring Styles P & Phonte (produced by Mike Loe)
7. Let My People Go (produced by Fatin “10″ Horton)
8. Shine featuring Mela Machinko (produced by Diamond D)
9. Halie Selassie Karate featuring Mr. Porter (produced by Sam I Am)
10. The Hitman (produced by M-Phazes)
11. Assassins featuring Jean Grae & Royce Da 5’9 (produced by M-Phazes)
12. The Grand Illusion (Circa 1973) featuring Citizen Cope (produced by Adam Deitch & Eric Krasno)
13. Still Standing featuring Jill Scott (produced by M-Phazes)
Can't wait for this, I love hearing the truth about Hip Hop direct from respected artist's mouths.