To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Wu-Tang A&R Andrew Kelley Teams Up With DJ Mekalek For "Songs I Made For RZA"
Wu-Tang A&R Andrew Kelley Teams Up With DJ Mekalek For "Songs I Made For RZA"

By JR on 12:02 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


Since 2009, Andrew Kelley has produced & A&R'd several Wu-Tang Projects. The first albums were Wu-Tang's "Chamber Music" & "Legendary Weapons". He then went on to become RZA's A&R at Soul Temple, adding his credit to Rza's Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack & most recently Ghostface Killah's 12 Reasons To Die.

Kelley says "I am fortunate enough to say I have had the opportunity to work with the greatest rap group of all time. Putting together songs & albums that I hope have added to their legacy. I wanted to say thank you to all the Wu Tang fans for your support throughout the years." Some Songs I Made For RZA is exactly that, a collection of Kelley's favorite records from these albums, along with some unreleased remixes & exclusives, expertly mixed by long time collaborator DJ Mekalek

0 comments for this post