To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Test Pressings Of EPMD's "You Gots To Chill", Lord Shafiyq's "My Mic Is On Fire" Now Available
Test Pressings Of EPMD's "You Gots To Chill", Lord Shafiyq's "My Mic Is On Fire" Now Available

By JR on 4:25 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


Revisit these all-time classics of Hip Hop in rare test pressing format as the leading resource of vinyl on the net presents a couple collectors items. Two of the most powerful elements of nature meet beats and rhymes in the dope sound of EPMD and Lord Shafiyq.

Test pressings of EPMD's You Gots To Chill and The Lord Shafiyq's My Mic Is On Fire / Kool Kat now available at Discogs.


Check out more of my finds in the hunt for Golden Era Hip Hop test pressings by becoming a supporter here at Patreon. Each month I will explore and deliver an exclusive set of gems to my beloved crew and keep you alert to test pressings on the market.

0 comments for this post