To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
KRS & The Fresh Prince Live in the 80's
KRS & The Fresh Prince Live in the 80's

I have some nice videos of moments from the Golden Era of hip hop which I have been fortunate to capture. This live performance from the late 80's is one which makes me appreciate the incredible stage presence and command of the crowd many MCs had then, a rare ability which many artists of today aspire towards. This is one of a few vintage moments I taped from Video Music Box in the 90's.

KRS One performs some songs off My Philosophy, it looks like an underground venue typical of a place many undeground MCs of today might perform when they're starting their career who have talent and intellectual rhymes. When I look at the crowd I can almost remember this period of the 80's and how people looked at the time, even though I was still a child.

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince perform a song from their Rock The House album next with live backup dancers, it's weird to see them both looking this young after watching them on TV in the present day. I'm proud to see how these artists have excelled over the years, both as artists and influential figures in entertainment.




I'll have my videos up on dailymotion for now, but will switch to a higher quality streaming video soon, but enjoy this for now..

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment