Video: Beneficence feat. AG (of D.I.T.C.) & DJ Kaos (of The Artifacts) "All Real" Prod. by 6th Sense
It's that pure Hip Hop from the basement that'll have you wondering where the bass went courtesy of Beneficence featuring A.G. of D.I.T.C., DJ Kaos of The Artifacts with beats by 6th Sense. Straight from the streets of the Boogie Down Bronx, these 3 Hip Hop heavyweights team up for the video for "All Real".
Listen to snippets, view the official tracklist and order "Concrete Soul" the 2012 album by Beneficence here at Undergroundhiphop.com.
"Concrete Soul" features a stellar line up of guest appearances including lyrical heavyweights like Billy Danze (of M.O.P.), Masta Ace, Roc Marciano, A.G. (of D.I.T.C.), Grap Luva, Lord Tariq, Rampage The Last Boy Scout, El Da Sensei and many more. Production credits include Buckwild (of D.I.T.C.), K-Def, Confidence (of Rashad & Confidence), Da Beatminerz, Gensu Dean, 12 Finger Dan, Presto and Molemen.
0 comments for this post