To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Jonathan Butler - "Living My Dream" feat. George Duke, Marcus Miller, Elan Trotman
Jonathan Butler - "Living My Dream" feat. George Duke, Marcus Miller, Elan Trotman


"Like Butler’s best material from a diverse, award-winning and chart-topping career that has spanned R&B, jazz, pop and gospel, Living My Dream provides an honest and revealing soulfully-inspired songbook probing the artist’s life and loves: God, family and his homeland. “It’s the story of my life and the newness of discovery. These really are the best years of my life. I consider all that has happened so that I may gain the knowledge of Christ. What I’m going through, what I’ve been through and what I will go through is going to make me better. It’s a healthy piece of my life. Forgetting all that is behind me and all that lies ahead, I press on,” shares Butler, who often references scripture in conversation." - mackavenue.com


"Living My Dream is a sleek, welcoming, soulful, contemporary jazz experience ... a warm, rich and powerful program that reflects Jonathan Butler’s life and loves. An essential Jonathan Butler recording." -AXS

Enjoy the soulful sounds of Jonathan Butler on his new LP and check out a making-of as he brings us into the studio for "Living My Dream". Since his 1988 classic "Sarah, Sarah", Jonathan's sound speaks to the heart greater than ever with his outstanding talent as a songwriter and vocalist.

0 comments for this post