To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, The Formula, Skitzofreniks & Mic Stylz Perform Live In 2000
Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, The Formula, Skitzofreniks & Mic Stylz Perform Live In 2000


"Here we have a very rare (if I’m not mistaken the only) audio recording of Akrobatik & Mr.Lif performing live with the Formula, led by drummer Adam Deitch, on WERS – Boston in April 2000. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it till the day I’m gone, this was my proudest moment on Boston radio and if you vibe from the beginning to the end of this performance I’m sure you’ll hear why." - Nitty Gritty Radio




Download/Stream - Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, The Formula and Skitzofreniks feat. Mic Stylz Live @WERS, 88.9fm Boston '00



0 comments for this post