To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Rob Swift Preps "X-Files: Lost & Deleted" ft. Large Pro, Dr. Butcher, J-Live & More
Rob Swift Preps "X-Files: Lost & Deleted" ft. Large Pro, Dr. Butcher, J-Live & More

By JR on 9:54 PM

Filed Under: ,


"My first new full-length album in six years is called X-Files: Lost & Deleted, a collection of rare, remixed and reinterpreted songs from my archives featuring The Large Professor, J-Live, Supernatural, Breez Evahflowin, Quest, Dr. Butcher, KutMasta Kurt and more.

For the last five years or so I’ve been flirting with the idea of putting together a “Rob Swift’s BEST OF” type of album. After thinking about it for quite some time I finally decided to let the ideas I had swirling in my head out in the open and started working on X-Files: Lost & Deleted this past March." - Rob Swift

Learn more about this project and how you can support Rob Swift's mission here.



0 comments for this post