To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
MC Approach & The Basement Khemists Unite For Refreshing Hip Hop
MC Approach & The Basement Khemists Unite For Refreshing Hip Hop

By JR on 5:58 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"Here's a remix that 2/3's of the Legendary "Basement Khemist" crew laced me with for my "Ultra Proteus" project back in 2003. I watched Joc Max make the beat live on the SP 1200 during the session. It honestly took him no time at all. Once the beat was cooked, mixed and ready to rock, I knew i needed the homie Taha to complete the vision. Thanx to my ace Johnny Quest for making this recording session possible. Once i do a track with J. Lee my recording circle will be complete!"

Peace & Love,
Approach

0 comments for this post