To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Producer & Minister LaShawn D. Gary Delivers "Love, Peace & Praise"
Producer & Minister LaShawn D. Gary Delivers "Love, Peace & Praise"

By JR on 4:06 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"DILIGENT PURSUIT best describes the systematic approach I have taken to the fulfillment of my dreams. It includes spirituality, education, creativity, performance, technology, preparation and perseverance. Music production and film score has been the intention of my preparation. A craftsman knows the versatility of his craft, which broadens his ability to capture the imaginations of others and accomplish the goal. The continuation of my journey has been grounded through my faith in God. The diligence of my pursuit has been in perseverance, recognizing that when one door closes, God opens another." - LaShawn D. Gary

0 comments for this post