To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Singer Cecily Joins Columbia Nights For "Pisces" & Has A Soul Convo
Singer Cecily Joins Columbia Nights For "Pisces" & Has A Soul Convo

By JR on 1:17 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"A journey of finding inner-strength and self-love, told through a sweet soprano voice over lush 70's-inspired arrangements.

"It's late summer. I feel smooth stones on the soles of my feet and a cool mist on my skin. I slide my toes into the fresh water of Wli Falls and swim towards the raging cascade.

Six months later I wrote this song, "Pisces."

That was in 2011. Years later and every word still feels raw & true...

I've swam in waterfalls that stung my back
All I ever wanted was to go back
Cause even things that hurt make you feel alive
And all I ever wanted was to live before I die."" - Cecily

Enjoy the beautiful Deniece Williams-inspired tone of Cecily and get ready for her project to drop in May 2018. For "Songs of Love & Freedom", she joins leading progressive Soul artists such as Columbia Nights, AB and Diggs Duke.

0 comments for this post