To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Notorious B.I.G.-Sampled Singer Nona Hendrix Chats With The Soul Brother Show, 2018
Notorious B.I.G.-Sampled Singer Nona Hendrix Chats With The Soul Brother Show, 2018

By JR on 12:01 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"There are three music events that were life-changing for me: Michael’s Moonwalk on Motown 25. Prince’s “1999” music video. Nona Hendryx’s performance on Solid Gold. The way she performed “I Sweat (Going Through the Motions)” blew my mind because it was everything rock and roll. I became a die-hard fan after seeing her that night and that’s why I am beyond honored to have NONA HENDRIX as my special guest this Thursday on All Real Radio!

As you know, The Soul Brother Show is celebrating the month of Roctober with all black rock music and this is one for the ages, man! Rounding out this broadcast will be some of Nona’s classics as well as Labelle favorites and other kickass musicians. It’s going down at 7pm and trust me... you don’t wanna miss this!" - The Soul Brother

0 comments for this post