To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
It's A D.I.T.C. Summer of 2020 As Buckwild Drops 'Essential Beats" And Lord Finesse Remixes Motown
It's A D.I.T.C. Summer of 2020 As Buckwild Drops 'Essential Beats" And Lord Finesse Remixes Motown

By JR on 5:31 PM

Filed Under: , ,


The D.I.T.c. sound continues to show exciting evolution as Finesse and Buck get your head nodding for 2020. 21 essential beats show the growth and undeniable rawness of Buckwild's music while Lord Finesse leaves his unique stamp on the music of Motown. Below, click to preview tracks from "Motown State Of Mind" at iTunes Japan, available June 26th.


Legendary rapper, hip-hop producer, and founding member of the influential collective Diggin’ In The Crates Crew (D.I.T.C.), Lord Finesse is back with his most ambitious project to date: Motown State of Mind.

Finesse went through remixed some of the most iconic Motown classics from tape, including; "I Wanna Be Where You Are," Marvin Gaye's "I Want You," and DeBarge's "I Like It."

Listen to the album here:
https://geo.music.apple.com/us/album/lord-finesse-presents-motown-state-of-mind/1513483593?mt=1&app=music&at=10lbfk

Pre-Order the 45 Box Here:
https://lnk.to/MotownStateOfMindBoxID

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment