To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Enter The Rare Groove Odyssey Of Father Hickey's Collection Plates On "Busy Is Good" Compilation
Enter The Rare Groove Odyssey Of Father Hickey's Collection Plates On "Busy Is Good" Compilation

By JR on 3:54 PM

Filed Under: ,


"After a long time coming I am proud to announce the release of my label's first record, “Busy is Good”!

Busy is Good is an assemblage of rare-groove and jazz-funk cuts pulled from 45s of the 70s and 80s. A project that celebrates pure creative expression, these under-appreciated tracks reflect the individual efforts of artists both of their time and ahead of it; local legends who challenged convention and produced work steeped in ambition.

I want to thank all the artists who entrusted me with their music and all those who helped and supported me along the way. I especially want to thank my guy Matt Bruce @forager for his guidance and assistance. Without him, this record would not be here.

Quick note to my Euro friends: this available in stores near you thanks to the Pusher!

Limited run of 500 copies so don’t sleep :~)" - Father Hickey

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment