To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Oh No & Baptman Collide on "Stomp That" Remix, "The Disrupt" Instrumentals Now Streaming
Oh No & Baptman Collide on "Stomp That" Remix, "The Disrupt" Instrumentals Now Streaming

By JR on 10:39 AM

Filed Under: , , , ,


This is one of my favorite remix discoveries from my early days of browsing the net for music. I discovered the production of Bapt while browsing the Soul Strut forum sometime in the early 2000's. His remix of "Stomp That" popped into my head randomly today and I realize I never blogged it before, so here it is. 

I also rediscovered the instrumentals for Oh No's "The Disrupt", another example of innovative early 2G Hip Hop that I feel has aged well. Enjoy the stream below and check out the instrumental section of my eBay storefront here if you are interested in a copy of the 2XLP vinyl. As an eBay Partner, I may be compensated if you make a purchase.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

The Collectors Item Newsletter

* indicates required