To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Chaka Khan's "I Know You, I Live You" Lives On Through The Affection of Steal Vybe
Chaka Khan's "I Know You, I Live You" Lives On Through The Affection of Steal Vybe


What is already an uplifting tune powered by love receives a new dose of affection in instrumental form. Steal Vybe personify the good vibe of music in this dazzling cover of Chaka Khan's "I Know You, I Live You". Just like the original but with even more of a rush, this version is bound to make you want to get up. With it's thumping Soulful House persona, delightful guitar licks and flute arrangements, we feel the exuberance of Steal Vybe as they let go to this classic.


At my eBay storefront in the R&B section (link at the sidebar of the blog), I've got the original 1981 press kit of Chaka Khan plus other collector's items in store. Enjoy browsing and thanks in advance if you purchase!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment

The Collectors Item Newsletter

* indicates required